Monday, September 29, 2008

Boots


I want new boots


and I just can't get em.


I want new boots


and I just could cry.


I want new boots


or I maybe will die.


I want new boots


that are short and new boots that are tall and new boots for a feeling of sky-high.


I want new boots


that are sassy


and new boots


that are comfy


and new boots that are sexy


and new boots


that are so not in my budget.


*I never said anything about this being a poem so you should have lowered your expectations BEFORE you started reading. Disclaimer: all posts for the next six days will suck because my energy is going to work. Go read Rick Mercer's blog if you want funny.

2 comments:

Jen said...

HaHa! I love your poem, and I love boots too. Hooray to work and getting paid enough to buy new boots.

Ciao babe,
Jen

lotusloq said...

Nice poem!