Thursday, July 24, 2014

super fast

One of the things I forgot how to do was to snatch a moment if it came my way. To grab hold of time, any time, any amount, like it was a balloon floating past.

Plan was to attend the noonish yoga but brain was not thinking clearly and so was under impression that kids could be dropped off at cooperative nana's house and yoga attended, on time. However, somehow forgot that it takes more than 15 minutes to drive from south end of busy city to acreage east of Regina and back into city to park on downtown streets, where generally is no parking.

Once the inner tantrum was over and the resilience had been sourced was like, hmmm, now what to do? So many things, so little time but yet time that was not available until Just Right Now.

Perfect balance, of getting the shit done I need to do, so that I can get the shit done I want to do. And perhaps, if it all works out, yoga will still happen.

No comments: